Pages

This Indie Author is HUMBLED!

Every day I wake up to an amazing group of readers on my STREET TEAM! They put a spring in my step as soon as I wake up. There is nothing like them!

Last week one of my STREET TEAM members let me know that I had been nominated for not only ONE BUT TWO categories in the INDIE AUTHOR CONVENTION 2013 AWARDS!

Best Friend to Readers and Best Romance Novella for my short story A NEW TRADITION!

WOW! I was blown away! This is a reader based nomination and I have NO clue who nominated me. That in itself is humbling.

Voting is now open! I'm asking you (okay begging) to please click over and vote for me. Voting ends on April 13th and you can vote everyday until then!

Thank you so much!!

Here are the direct links:

BEST FRIEND TO READERS

BEST INDIE ROMANCE NOVELLA


********************************************

Kelli Mounce! You won any Tonya Kappes ebook from Monday's guest blog!! Contact me with what book you would like! You have one week to claim your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...