Pages

Nashville Host To Authors

I'm trying to wrap my head around my world-wind week!
First off, I'm so thankful for each of you buying THE PERFECT TEN box set!!
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Currently THE PERFECT TEN is in Amazon's TOP 100 and #17 in the Barnes and Noble store!
If you haven't bought your copy~RUN! Go get it before the price goes up to $9.99.

On a side note, I'm in Nashville for the KILLER NASHVILLE Convention and I have to say that I'm starting to get use to sleeping in! BUT....I do miss my guys and fur kids.

If you are in Nashville or not far from Nashville~ Author Duffy Brown, Nancy Naigle and myself will be at THE PAINTED CUPCAKE from 6-8 pm central time with FREE CUPCAKES and SWAG!!
So stop by and see us!
IF you can't come...you know I have you covered!! From 6:30-7:30 pm central time, we are hosting a TWITTER PARTY!! YES! A TWITTER PARTY where we will be giving away swag and fun stuff!
All you have to do is get on TWITTER and use #cozycapers to find us!!!

Be sure to grab your copy of THE PERFECT TEN!!!
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo

1 comment:

  1. I purchased the perfect 10 and can not wait to discover some of the new authors included in the boxed set.

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...