Pages

Book Club Love

Over the weekend I was able to make it to my Diva-Lit Couture Book Club! These girls are amazing!!! We get together once a month and discuss a book. There is even a quiz about the chosen book and you can win a prize! Fun! 





It's truly not about prizes. It's about making the time to get together with friends and share our love of reading! 
And if you do have a book club and you are reading one of my books, I'd love to know about it. We can Skype, Google hangout, and I send swag!

Do you have a  book club? Tell me about it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tonya! I belong to The Book Chicks of Greater Cincinnati Book Club! We meet once a month and we try to have a guest author there to tell us about their books at each meeting. We also travel to local book signings and events and just enjoy sharing our love of books with each other. We have even been known to have a book swap when I can convince enough ladies to actually part with some books! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya, So glad you came this weekend. I loved having you with us and look forward to many more with you. This makes my heart happy to see our book club mentioned. Thank you for being so awesome. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...