Pages

New Calendar


Last month I was the keynote speaker at the Sweet Tea and Chocolate Cake Reader Luncheon in August, Ga. I had a wonderful time! 

I received this cool 2015 calendar as a thank you gift. As you can see, all of my favorite things are printed on the cover! 


Over the weekend, I sat down and began to fill up the calendar with my 2015 events. I'm so excited to use this! I love the turn into the new year and using a filling up a new calendar. 

Since my Ghostly Southern Mystery Series is releasing next year, I'm going to be doing a lot of book signings and events around the United States and meeting readers. 

Please take a minute to click on my appearance tab and plan a trip to meet up with me! 

xo

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! How perfect for you! Is that one of those life planners? I've been wanting to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome gift ( this coming from someone who has an addiction for calendar books haha ) and perfect for you ! (

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...