Pages

Best Witch Author 2014...Really??

WOW! I was notified by one of my male readers that I had been nominated for 2014 Best Witch Author of 2014 and I had made it to round 2! 



I had no idea I was even in round 1! And I'm so grateful! I love the fact everyone has made June Heal in the image of their own mind. I had never intended her to be considered a witch or even close. I had intended her and the good people of Whispering Falls to be more along the medium family. 



I have a very close friend who would be considered along the same lines of the Long Island Medium. She is amazing and gifted. She informed me of the differences between white and dark witches and she's my go-to gal for all things Magical Cures Mystery Series related. 




Truth be told....psychic (along the line of June and the gang) are a form of white witchery. I love this! June is good through and through. I'm thrilled beyond belief that my readers have lumped her in the witch category! I couldn't be happier!

If you are on Facebook and inclined to vote in the Best Witch Author Category, here is the link.

Again, thank you so much! I'm honored to be nominated!

3 comments:

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...