Pages

Happy happy release day!



Can you believe it? Southern Fried is here!! It's seems like so long since I wrote the  second book in the series. In fact, I'm currently editing the fourth book in the series, Ax To Grind, and just turned in the fifth book of the series. 

I'm visiting Cottonwood on a daily basis. It's a lot of fun to hang out with characters that I love. 

Have you ever done a Scavenger Hunt in a book? It's so much fun. I asked readers to send me items that have meaning in their life. I picked a few of them and sprinkled them in the novel. Now the pdf of those items is ready to be downloaded and you can play along! 

Have you ever done a scavenger hunt? 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your release! I totally forgot to do your last scavenger hunt, since I read the book I will have to go back through to do it. I can't say that I'm terribly upset to go back through a book. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just reading Fixin' to Die, you mean there was a scavenger hunt for it too? I'll have to go back and look at the Kenni Lowry site again. Some day I will be caught up lol.

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...